Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

Not bad

"90% is totally awesome" Come on, you made them kinda easy. No problem getting 90 except memory and accuracy which seemed absurd but maybe it's just me sucking at those.

GunBlood GunBlood

Great game

Too bad there's no retry option with score reset, towards the end I didn't even realize what happened.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Messed up

I'm at 71% progress, searched everywhere yet I have no option but to quit. I'm left with no smoke grenades and flashbangs since I had to waste them following the wrong path requiring a level 4 keycard, too bad there aren't multiple save slots to prevent something like this. Something similar occurred before and I had to try over and over again for some drops. A level-up system would have been cool with the units being that vulnerable and impotent, so few shots available and so ineffective except the SMG stunning and shotgun spread while the rivals can do so much damage, it all boils down to flashbangs and smoke grenades and there are not enough available. By the way, when restarting after losing, sometimes the guys has zombie hands or a random melee weapon both as main and sub, once it happened to not be able to shoot.

Cigarettes Cigarettes

Not bad

ChrisThePaladin1993, you could have spent a few seconds playing it, stress is low and constant at the beginning, smoking destabilizes it while resisting it restores stress to normal eventually.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Cool

Disregard what Darkvampire21 said, I almost doubled it and there was no difference. Got just 917 maximum.

Manly-Chicken responds:

That's a relief. For a second there I thought the game was going to be full of unatainable high scores.

Target Shot Target Shot

Not bad, would be cool to be selective fire.

I got 183 with regular playing. Then following Alphaman34's advice I got 451, 425 and 360 in that order (WTF?)

MCarsten responds:

haha awesome!! Yeah, have a trick to get this score!! Thanks for play and for the nice and funny review!

Hitman Interactive I Hitman Interactive I

Not bad

Completed, it's easy if using slow motion (not much chance without it, especially when dealing with the guys with the sawed-offs), alt-tabing to let the health and slow motion recover for as much time as needed and making sure there's enough ammo before advancing.

This is Madness 2010 This is Madness 2010

got lost

Dumb question maybe, but how is the gun shop accessed? By the way, I think reloading is needed and bullets (also knife stabs) should be a lot more effective.

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

That shit was outrageous

left/right - right/left - right/left/right - left/down/right - down/right/up/left - up/right/up/right - down/up/right/down - another fucked up combination. Really needs to be slowed down, anyone managed to beat the clown?

Quickdraw GUN.5 Quickdraw GUN.5

So lame and annoying...

I kept up to it and completed, but it was deplorable.