Bear Stereogram Bear Stereogram

What's the point?

I think it would actually be something if there were more frames at a higher fps rate.

Cycle of Violence Cycle of Violence

Why so underrated?

Epic, captures the spirit of NG.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

ROTFLMAO, made my day

So what the fuck do I fuck with?

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

Not bad

"90% is totally awesome" Come on, you made them kinda easy. No problem getting 90 except memory and accuracy which seemed absurd but maybe it's just me sucking at those.

GunBlood GunBlood

Great game

Too bad there's no retry option with score reset, towards the end I didn't even realize what happened.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Messed up

I'm at 71% progress, searched everywhere yet I have no option but to quit. I'm left with no smoke grenades and flashbangs since I had to waste them following the wrong path requiring a level 4 keycard, too bad there aren't multiple save slots to prevent something like this. Something similar occurred before and I had to try over and over again for some drops. A level-up system would have been cool with the units being that vulnerable and impotent, so few shots available and so ineffective except the SMG stunning and shotgun spread while the rivals can do so much damage, it all boils down to flashbangs and smoke grenades and there are not enough available. By the way, when restarting after losing, sometimes the guys has zombie hands or a random melee weapon both as main and sub, once it happened to not be able to shoot.

Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Cool tune

Don't know the original but it's good.

Box-Killa responds:

:D Coolies

Lol U Died Lol U Died

Catchy and hilarious

lol, I died?

Brutal Fuck-Death Brutal Fuck-Death

kicks ass, fucking metal

Really needs some vocals though.

GoreBastard responds:

Choogles!

The Vase and The Shell The Vase and The Shell

Nice, keep it up.

I like charcoal drawing.

V V

blah

L for Lame = Overrated shit.

Danigan responds:

that's a great review. I can work with the best critique on newgrounds now! :D

because lame apparently means overrated now! and i could use that to make the most unbelievable sprites in the world. THANKS!

Smoking Gun Love Smoking Gun Love